Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm in Love!!

Oh how I love my Expression!! I have both the baby Cricut and the Expressions, but I just don't get to play with them as much as I would like. This thing called work keeps getting in my way. But, when I do get to play with it, I remember why I love them so much!!

I'm helping my daughter put together a poster board for a visual presentation that she needs to go along with a speech she has to give. I will post pictures later this weekend when we have it all together.

This project has enabled me to purchase a couple more new cartridges. I knew I would need to get these fast so I ordered from scrapbookpal. I've ordered from them in the past I get everything super quick (within 2 days), plus shipping is free for any order of $25 or more. You can check them out
here

No comments:

Paper Pup Card

I just wanted to share a quick card that I made the other day.  I used the paper pups cartridge and I have to say I haven't used that ca...